Sunday, April 24, 2011

Angry Birds Rio

review and challenge

sidenote: there was no post last week cause my friend said he would write a review of pocket god but didnt so im sorry

Review:
Game: Angry Birds Rio
Cost: 99 cents
Rating: 4.5/5
Desciption: The birds have been captured. But easily escaped. So now they are helping the Rio birds escape.

My Review: Angry Birds is one of the most succesful iPod/iPhone franchises out there. This (like most AB games) has made me have to put down my ipod so as to not throw it across the freaking room. But i keep mt cool and this is an awesome game. It introduces the ability to use surrounding object to an advantage. Such as a giant stone ball hanging from the ceiling, you can send a bird to break the chain and you can guess what happens next.

The Challenge: So When i got this game, is set a challenge for myself. Get all 3 stars. Im succsesful so far. So i want to know if you can do the same. get all 3 stars on AB Rio, Take pics, send to me at thereveiw@att.net. 


thanx for reading and if your a blogger, feel free to subscribe.

YouTube: www.youtube.com/cerealpunch

Im also working on becoming a Machinima director so if your on respawn army on facebook. look up CerealPunch and bump my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment